Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mike+Kirah: Wedding Extraviganza from Logan to St. George!

When I found out Mike was popping the question I was hoping Kirah would let me be part of their exciting wedding process. Lucky for me she was as excited as I was about taking their pictures! We did their engagements on a freezing day in Logan, and their wedding was on a beautiful day in St. George! I've had so much fun working with these two (in all the elements), and they are both nothing but polite and grateful. Thanks for letting me work with you guys I had a blast, good luck with your new fantastic married life!



Their flowers were so classy and beautiful I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!

Mr. & Mrs. first kiss, I'm so hapy I got to be a part of this amazing day!
My favorite thing about this picture, besides how beautiful Kirah is, is the gold fish in the pond!
These pictures feel just like we are in a secret garden, what a fun place to do pictures!
They just look so great together!

I love this picture because Kirah has the most fabulous style, and her ring is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment